Wine Tasting Glasgow - Welcome to Glasgow Wine School
A very warm welcome to Glasgow Wine School - an independent wine education company, not affiliated to any wine merchants or retailers. We run Wine Tastings and Wine Courses in Glasgow for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. No previous wine tasting experience is necessary.
- Tuesday 28th Jun - World Of Wine - Champagne & Sparkling Wine £30.00 - 4 places left
- Thursday 30th Jun - Introduction To Food And Wine Pairing £35.00 - SOLD OUT
- Sunday 3rd Jul - Wset Level 2 Award Course In Wine And Spirits £295.00 - 5 Places Left
- Tuesday 5th Jul - Cheese And Wine Matching £30.00 - SOLD OUT
The courses and tastings focus on enjoying wine and learning about it in a relaxed setting, with friendly people. Meet new friends who share your love of wine. The courses suit all levels of knowledge and experience, starting with the Introduction to Wine Evenings to our introductory 8-week World of Wine Course (have to miss an evening or two - no problem - catch the next course - they run continuously through the year!). Whilst the 4-week Short Courses look at a country, region or grape variety in more depth, and our Saturday Introduction course is a great way of immersing yourself in the subject through a leisurely tasting of over 12 delicious wines with Champagne and a delicious restaurant lunch.
One-Evening Tastings provide the opportunity to try a tasting with no previous experience. Its also a great way to meet people who share your passion for wine - do try one - we are sure you will enjoy it! All our Tastings & Courses are also available as Gift Vouchers for the perfect Gift.
Our national network of friendly Wine Schools offer wine courses & tastings at other locations across the UK - click here to learn more...
We run a variety of courses - open to everyone and anyone who enjoys wine and wants to learn a bit more about it - no previous wine tasting experience is necessary.
- Introduction to Wine Tasting - An evening course, tasting 6 wines with a brief introduction to the basics of wine. These courses are run in GLASGOW, and we'll cover - how it's made, how to taste it and how to find what you like, all with a few food matches.
- Single Evening Tastings - An evening course, focused on a single subject such as region (e.g. Burgundy), country (e.g. New Zealand) or topic (e.g. Old World vs. New World). These courses are run in GLASGOW.
- Saturday Introduction to Wine Tasting Course - Includes a 2-course lunch, Champagne and 12 wines from around the world. These courses are run in GLASGOW.
- 8-Week World Tour - Our flagship course. Explore the world of wine through 60 wines, covering all aspects of wine from how it is made to reading a label, and everything in between. These Courses are run in GLASGOW.
- All wine tastings are available as GIFT VOUCHERS online now.
Glasgow Wine School is an independent wine education company, not affiliated to any wine merchants or retailers. We do not sell wine, all the wines we taste are sourced from local wine merchants & retailers.
Venues and Times
VENUES: We hold out tastings the Radiisson BLU Hotel on Argyle Street in Glasgow. The Radisson is right next to the Central Train Station.
The Radisson BLU Hotel is the ideal location to host the Glasgow Wine School Tastings. The hotel is sleek and modern, with all the facilities you'd expect from a top-class, city centre hotel. The tasting venue is on the first floor, just ask the friendly staff at the front desk who will be more than happy to show you up.
TIMES: Eveining courses usually run from 7pm to 9pm and Daytime courses from 11am to 4pm, unless otherwise stated.
Please note that WSET courses have different time schedules, as well as a different venue. Please see individual course for times.
- Not sure which course to select?
- Have a general enquiry about wine tastings or Glasgow Wine School?
Please call me on 01786 396044 or 0750 710 5375 and I will be delighted to help.
Or send me a note via the Contact Us page.
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN GLASGOW!
Other Wine Schools
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All our Gift Vouchers have FREE DELIVERY & NO EXPIRY DATE. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting London-South & Wine Courses London-South
- Wine Tasting London-North & Wine Courses London-North
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow & Wine Courses Glasgow
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Liverpool/Chester & Wine Courses Liverpool/Chester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol/Bath & Wine Courses Bristol/Bath
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Nottingham & Derby & Wine Courses Nottingham & Derby
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Tun Wells & Wine Courses Brighton/Tun Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Norwich & Norfolk & Wine Courses Norwich & Norfolk
- Wine Tasting Essex & Wine Courses Essex
- Wine Tasting Oxford/Cheltenham & Wine Courses Oxford/Cheltenham
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Reading/Windsor/Berkshire & Wine Courses Reading/Berks
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses Southampton/Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford
- Wine Tasting CANADA - coming soon!