Wine Tasting Glasgow - Welcome to Glasgow Wine School
A very warm welcome to Glasgow Wine School - an independent wine education company, not affiliated to any wine merchants or retailers. We run Wine Tastings and Wine Courses in Glasgow for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. No previous wine tasting experience is necessary.
We also offer a full range of WSET professional Wine Courses.The best place to study WSET courses - with the Local Wine School network having won the prestigious 2015 Riedel WSET Educator of the Year Award.
We run a variety of courses - open to everyone and anyone who enjoys wine and wants to learn a bit more about it - no previous wine tasting experience is necessary.
- Introduction to Wine Tasting - An evening course, tasting 6 wines with a brief introduction to the basics of wine. These courses are run in GLASGOW, and we'll cover - how it's made, how to taste it and how to find what you like, all with a few food matches.
- Single Evening Tastings - An evening course, focused on a single subject such as region (e.g. Burgundy), country (e.g. New Zealand) or topic (e.g. Old World vs. New World). These courses are run in GLASGOW.
- Saturday Introduction to Wine Tasting Course - Includes a 2-course lunch, Champagne and 12 wines from around the world. These courses are run in GLASGOW.
- 8-Week World Tour - Our flagship course. Explore the world of wine through 60 wines, covering all aspects of wine from how it is made to reading a label, and everything in between. These Courses are run in GLASGOW.
- All wine tastings are available as GIFT VOUCHERS online now.
Glasgow Wine School is an independent wine education company, not affiliated to any wine merchants or retailers. We do not sell wine, all the wines we taste are sourced from local wine merchants & retailers.
Venues and Times
VENUES: We hold out tastings the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel on Cambridge Street in Glasgow. The DoubleTree is just a 5 to 10 minute walk from both the Queen Street and the Central Rail Stations - 36 Cambridge St, Glasgow G2 3HN.
The DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel is the ideal location to host the Glasgow Wine School Tastings. In the heart of the city, and just a few steps from Sauchiehall Street, the main shopping artery of Buchanan Street, and a wide range of restaurants and bars, theatres, the DoubleTree, has recently undergone an £11m Referbishment after having been taken over by Amaris Hospitality, and it shows!. The tasting venue is on the eigth floor, just ask the friendly staff at the front desk who will be more than happy to show you up.
TIMES: Eveining courses usually run from 7pm to 9pm and Daytime courses from 11am to 4pm, unless otherwise stated.
Please note that WSET courses have different time schedules, as well as a different venue. Please see individual course for times.
- Not sure which course to select?
- Have a general enquiry about wine tastings or Glasgow Wine School?
Please call me on 01786 396044 or 0750 710 5375 and I will be delighted to help.
Or send me a note via the Contact Us page.
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN GLASGOW!
Other Wine Schools
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All our Gift Vouchers have FREE DELIVERY & NO EXPIRY DATE. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting London-South & Wine Courses London-South
- Wine Tasting London-North & Wine Courses London-North
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow & Wine Courses Glasgow
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Liverpool/Chester & Wine Courses Liverpool/Chester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol/Bath & Wine Courses Bristol/Bath
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Nottingham & Derby & Wine Courses Nottingham & Derby
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Tun Wells & Wine Courses Brighton/Tun Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Norwich & Norfolk & Wine Courses Norwich & Norfolk
- Wine Tasting Essex & Wine Courses Essex
- Wine Tasting Oxford/Cheltenham & Wine Courses Oxford/Cheltenham
- Wine Tasting Shropshire & Wine Courses Shropshire
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Reading/Windsor/Berkshire & Wine Courses Reading/Berks
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses Southampton/Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford