Spanish Cheese & Wine Matching
Two of Lifes greatest indulgences - Wine and Cheese. And what better way to celebrates them than with an evening of some of the finest cheeses that Spain has to offer paired with some great wines from the same country.
Spanish cheeses can be divided into three main classes:
- Fresco: fresh cheese which has not been cured or aged
- Semi curado: semi-cured cheese which has been aged for two or three months
- Curado: cured cheese that has been cured for upwards of 4 months
We will be trying 6 cheeses from these styles with some carefully selected wine to match from the same regions. Some examples of what we may be tasting may include:
- Tetlilla (creamy mild goats milk cheese) with an Albariño
- Valdeon (creamy blue cows milk) with a Pedro Ximinez
- Monte Enebro (tangy intense cheese) with a Cava
- Granotxa (firm goats milk cheese) with a Rueda
- Manchego (firm Sheeps milk) with a Rioja
- Murcian (semi hard cheese) with a Jumilla
This course is a must for all you foodies!
All tastings include; 6 Spanish Cheeses and 6 Spanish wines sourced locally so you can find them easily if you like them, full tasting notes, tasting sheet, and use of professional tastings glasses.
All our courses can be purchased as a Gift Voucher - just send and email to email@example.com when you have booked your voucher, asking us to send it as a Gift Voucher, and we will pop one into the post 1st class for you at no extra charge.
Places remaining: 2
Course Date/Time: Wed 2nd Oct 2019 at 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Cambridge Street