Virtual Gin Tasting
Join us for our new fun, informal and informative online Gin evenings.
We will chat about the world of gin and explain the origin of the botanical flavours in the gins we will be tasting. We’ll also guide you in matching the right mixer/tonic to your Gin and of course cover the all-important question – what garnish should I use?
For this session, we are delighted that we have managed to secure both the distiller behind the 2 gins we shall be tasting - (Ben Maguire of HMS Spirits) and the bartender behind the creation of a whole new range of mixers (Jordan Palmer of Lixir Drinks), who will be telling us all about their creations.
Each month we will be featuring two gins, expertly paired with two tonics/mixers. One of our friendly Gin hosts will share their insights on a night of mixing and twisting.
Let your senses erupt with infusions of Juniper, coriander, angelica, citrus, plus many more botanicals leaping around your Gin glass.
We shall give you some nifty tasting tricks and teach you how to make some top-class G&Ts at home.
Our online sessions are very sociable and interactive. You will join fellow Gin lovers, be able to ask questions or just sit back enjoy and relax…
ONLY £30 - What you get:
- A lively online evening with our gin host as we guide you through the glorious world of gin.
- Two craft gin miniatures (50ml each) from unique distilleries
- Two selected tonics or mixers (200ml each) to complement
- Makes 4 delicious (single measure) G&Ts
- A recipe booklet with the perfect serve, recommended garnish and the story behind of these gins.
How it works.
Book your place – Only 1 place needed per screen – but do make sure you have enough gin for everyone. One pack per two people is fine, but we would recommend one each so you really can get into the mixing habit…
If You would like to order a second pack, just click on the 'I need more Gin' to order more gin packs, £14 per Gin Pack.
We will send you:
- A link to order your Gin Pack from our partner ILoveGin.com, with your unique code to get your Gin Pack free of charge. You will get a code for each Gin Pack ordered, which will be posted to you around the 4th of the month.
- We will email you around the 7th of the month, to check you have received your gin pack and to give you the Zoom link for the evening, together with more tips for garnishes and to remind you to have ice on hand!
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Wed 10th Mar 2021 at 7.30pm
Duration: 90 min
Venue: At home Zoom Tasting